What you get with Paul Varg Sales
Paul Varg Sales is a full service manufacturers’ representative firm providing engineering and sales representation to customers in the New England market since 2004. Paul Varg Sales has fully mobile computerized capabilities. We utilize ACT as our contact management system with over 1000 customers in the database. We are located in an 1800 square foot facility in Bedford, NH.
Benefits of Manufacturers’ Representatives
- Least expensive way to establish market penetration since the sales cost is spread out over multiple product lines
- Take on the role of regional factory sales to allow geographical and account coverage for the manufacturer.
- Professional sales management services (reduced sales management costs to manufacturers)
- Extensive experience in territory and customer needs
- Professional marketing services (extensive database of local territory, established relationships and professional marketing to build awareness and interest of manufacturers products)
- Stable and fixed sales costs
- Longevity – A factory direct sales person employee spends 2 years on average in any one territory while the average time a representative is in a territory is 22 years.
- Synergy of complimentary product lines producing more opportunities for each manufacturer and solutions for the customers
- Minimal training
- Instant marketing for new product lines
- Promotion and extensive knowledge of local distribution and integration to solve the sales channels needs of the manufacturer and the product and service needs of the customer.
Benefits of Paul Varg Sales
- Strong relationships with OEM Manufacturers
- Full Service Manufacturers Representative since 2004 covering New England
- Custom and standard OEM solution sales experience
- ACT Contact Management Database with over 1000 companies and contacts loaded
- Our Website is optimized for your company and products to maximize results on the major internet search engines
- Technically knowledgeable staff requires minimal training
- Paul Varg Sales, services core markets which include manufacturer’s of computer based products, medical electronics, communication products, security systems, electrical equipment, appliance products, business machines, industrial equipment, retail services equipment, commercial and hospitality services equipment, commercial equipment, and telecom systems.
- Sales management expertise
- Experience in relationship sales and buying processes.